Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Taxes, taxes taxes

Just wanted to post a quick note that I won't be writing much in the next few weeks. I am working on our business and personal taxes in every spare moment. I hope to have them done by the end of the month. I know that sounds like an impossible deadline but I would love to see that rebate check in our account. : ) We are also practicing for a school concert and play which will be held next Thursday and Friday. I will be accompanying the music and our boys are singing and my oldest is acting. It will be a crazy next few weeks. Your prayers are always appreciated.

On a side note, my little nephew, Matthew, will be released from the hospital tomorrow. My sister, Carla, gave birth on Dec. 6th - 9 weeks premature. God has graciously strengthened his little body and he is cleared to come home. Please pray for my sister as she adjusts to having a preemie around and also caring for her 6 other children. I wish North Carolina wasn't so far away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment